venerdì 20 luglio 2007

My Sim-Models (and mini-Models) gallery

Hello to all!
For the photos in this site, I use almost always Sims from my villages (in fact some of them are very ugly! :S ).
I forgot the names (but not the stories) of some of them after the loss of their villages, but others are still clear in my mind.
Here is a gallery of my "little helpers" (from 2007 to today):

Caterina

Tommy

Diana
(Tommy's first wife)

Marina as a toddler

Marina as an adult
(Tommy's elder sister)

Eurel
(Marina and Tommy's nephew;
he suddenly disappeared from my village...)

Caroline

Lyle as a toddler

Lyle as a child

Taylor as a toddler
(Lyle's twin)

Taylor as a child

Gabrielle
(Lyle and Taylor's mother;
I loved this Sim!)

Remington
(Gabrielle's husband;
who doesn't know him?)

Danielle
(Gabrielle's sister)

Cordel
(Eurel's elder sister)

Leolinda as a child

Leolinda as a teen

Victoria as a child

Victoria as a teen

Victoria as an adult

Bruce
(Victoria's son)

Katherine
(Victoria's daughter)

Marina as a toddler

Marina as a child and her mother Marta

Isabella
(Marina's daughter)

Lexie
(Isabella's daughter;
she was born during the episode of Grey's Anatomy in which poor Lexie dies)


Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...